Re: GtkBuilder Public API - Last call

On Thu, 2007-06-14 at 10:41 -0300, Johan Dahlin wrote:

> Let's use this xml attributes for the signal tag;
>
>   name: signal name
>   handler: handler to connect the signal to
>   after: optional, boolean if True, set flags to G_CONNECT_AFTER
>   swapped: optional, boolean if True, set flags to G_CONNECT_SWAPPED
>   object: optional, if set use g_signal_connect_object

I still don't understand how "swapped" is relevant in the XML context
instead of in the C code actually connecting the handler. It looks like
implementation detail to me, that should not be enforced by the XML
file... The same applies for "after" and "object".

Do someone has a real-life example for when it is useful ?