Re: The new tooltips API in 5 minutes [Was: Re: Whats coming in GTK+ 2.12, continued]

Kristian Rietveld wrote:
[snip]
In the GTK+ source code you will find a test app testing all of the
above methods in gtk+/tests/testtooltips.c.  There are examples for
simple tooltips on buttons (also insensitive buttons!), tooltips on
GtkTreeView rows, tooltips on GtkTextView tags and a small example with
tooltips on specific areas of a GtkDrawingArea.  (Yes, I know the tree
view example is a little broken -- it will be fixed RSN).

Tooltips do not show at all here. Sometimes, when I put mouse
over a colored rectangle or label text, and then move mouse
away, tooltip shows up for a fraction of second. It's fresh
Gtk from today svn. And I didn't break it! Selection in the treeview
is blue, so it indeed gets focus. Tooltips are working in gtk-demo's
"main application window".

Best regards,
Yevgen