Re: RFC: Graphing widgets for GTK+

On 6/29/07, Kieran Clancy <clancy kieran+gnome gmail com> wrote:
Any comments would be very appreciated.

I realise this isn't quite what you're targetting, but gtkplot (from
gtkextra) redone on top of one of the nice new cairo canvas widgets
would be very useful.

The gtkplot API is just about OK (I think it could so most of your use
cases). The main problem is with the awful canvas widget it uses as a
base. Just swapping that for goocanvas or similar would be a fantastic
step forward.

John