-11 PM Pacific time on weekdays; the times I'm _not_ available are
Wednesday from about 10 AM -5PM, Thursday afternoons, and Friday
evenings. This week, I also won't be available Tuesday after about 5 PM.

Last week's Thursday we met in the #gtk-love channel at irc.gimp.org
from 18:00 to 21:00 UTC+2. That's quite early in the morning for you
I'm afraid. As you can't make it today, what about tomorrow (Friday)
from 19:00 in the same channel? That's 9AM for you if I'm not
mistaken. Of course you can join at 10 or 11, hopefully we'll still be
there.

Cheers, Xan

What's a good day/time for you?

- Bob