convenience API for applying PangoAttributes to a GtkLabel

Hi,

libgimpwidgets includes an API for conveniently apply PangoAttributes to
a GtkLabel and I wonder if I should propose it for inclusion in GTK+:

http://developer.gimp.org/api/2.0/libgimpwidgets/libgimpwidgets-GimpWidgets.html#gimp-label-set-attributes

It is IMO more convenient than using g_strdup_printf() to embed a string
into PangoMarkup. Here's a short example to make a label large and bold:

  gimp_label_set_attributes (GTK_LABEL (label),
                             PANGO_ATTR_SCALE,  PANGO_SCALE_LARGE,
                             PANGO_ATTR_WEIGHT, PANGO_WEIGHT_BOLD,
                             -1);

The implementation can be reviewed in