Re: Getting GTK+ to work on the Mac

Jeremiah Foster skrev:
I have not been able to get GTK+ to build on my OS X 10.3.9 machine
with a PowerPC processor.

Hi,

There has been some work recently on getting it building and working on 10.3, but some work is probably still needed. If you are interested in helping out with that, that would be great!

Also is this the right forum for me to post issues regarding building GTK+ on the Mac?

The list is for developing GTK+ itself, so at least I prefer to keep questions about build problems in the forum (most of the time they are not really related to GTK+ but to problems in the build environment etc).

Regards,
Richard

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/