g_get_user_config_dir leaks memory ?

Hi to all!

I'm developping a app with GLib. Recently I've tryied to remove all the
memory leaks of the app, using valgrind with great success.

However, there is still one small leak that I want to discuss with you.

The funcion "g_get_user_config_dir" returns a "const gchar *". In the
docs it says that I should not try to free the returned string.

But valgrind keeps telling me the memory allocated on
g_get_user_config_dir is lost. And any try to g_free the memory results
in a bad experience.

Attached to this email (hope the attachement works) is the dump of the
valgrind showing the problem I'm having.

So my question is, is g_get_user_config_dir really leaking? Or it is
just a Valgrind problem? Can I make it not to leak?

Thank you for your support.

Ruben

--
Will work for bandwidth