Alfa 1 of Win32 Binaries

Hello,

finally, I've released a .zip/.tar.bz2[0] with a build of Gtk+ 2.10 and all its dependencies using jhbuild with a special moduleset and rc file[1], this is cross compiled using gettext . I would like to say that this work doesn't pretend to replace the work done by tml, but to create a Win32 installer inside the Gtk+/Gnome community in the most transparent way possible. Feel free to test the binaries and the jhbuildrc and ask for any comments or improvements.

Internationalization is broken due to incompatibilities of the .mo format in Linux and Windows. I need to figure out how to fix this without doing manual scripts which is part of my goal, I cannot figure out how to change the msgfmt command at configure time with Gtk+, so I need to look further into it.

[0] ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/gtk+/2.10/contrib/
[1] http://osl.ulpgc.es/~arc/gnome/gtk/
Alberto Ruiz