Re: GTK+ on Mac OS X

Felix Rabe (public) skrev:
Hi Martyn (+ GTK list),

Hi,

I program a lot using (Py)GTK, and the one thing worrying me most right
now is its support for Mac OS X.  I don't get much info about its status
from the developer.imendio.com pages.  Do you have any hints on the
activities around it?  Are there people working on it (is it going
somewhere) or not?  Is it more at an early stage, or are the remaining
issues fixable within (let's say) months by one or two developers?

It is moving along pretty nicely currently, there are a couple of bigger issues that need sorting out (most notably popups with grabs), but it's getting there.

Regarding pygtk, that should work pretty much like C apps, there is nothing special involved.

Regards,
Richard

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/