gtk frame printing

Hello,

I have an application from which I would like to extract the content of a gtk_frame in order to print it (and perhaps to preview it). This gtk_frame is attached to a gtk_table which is atatched itself to a gtk_window (so I can place this frame in the window).
Up to now, I launch a pthread in order to start xwd (and then I convert the dumped file in a ps one in oprder to send it to the printer) but this gives only a dump of the full screen; this is quite an heavy process and doesn't allow me to select only a part of the screen.
Any suggestion dear friends ?
Best regards.

Pascal Bonfils
begin:vcard
fn:Pascal BONFILS / 06 85 11 81 51
org:M.C.S.I.
adr:;;190 rue Lecourbe;Paris;;75015;France
email;internet:bonfils mcsi-tech com
tel;work:01 48 28 01 08
version:2.1
end:vcard