Change a widget's theme when being focused ?

Hi,

Gtk+ provides several states for a widget including: ACTIVE, SELECTED,PRELIGHT, NORMAL, INSENSITIVE. We can use these states as the conditions to change widget's properties (background, border, stretch..) using the rc file.The "PRELIGHT" state has effect when the mouse moves over the widget (for e.g: a button) and we can change the widget's properties according to that state. In my case, I want to use keyboard only. Can we dynamically change the properties (for e.g: background) of the widget if it is focused by keyboard using the "rc" file ? Or can we map the grab-focus event of keyboard to the PRELIGHT state which just has effect on mouse moving ?

Thank you for your help,
Do Thuy