Re: [directfb-users] Problems in GdkWindow Events with Gtk - DirectFb backend

Yeah Even i am getting events on GtkWidget in half way like
expose-event, keypress-event and key-release event and remaining
events like button-press-event , button-release-event etc.. or not
getting.

How can we get all events on GtkWidget or GdkWindow with DirectFb backend?

Thanks & Regards
Sreenivas