Re: Logo (was Re: GTK+ Website Review)

On Wed, 2007-10-10 at 09:25 +0100, Martyn Russell wrote:
> Mathias Hasselmann wrote:
> over the

> > Vectorized the old logo and tried to apply Tango colors and
> gradients to
> > it. Not satisfied with the result - seems I've lost any art-foo I
> > probably never had. For what's worth I am attaching the result
> > nevertheless. Guess we should get one of the real Tango wizards to
> work
> > on the logo.
>
> Hi Mathias,
>
> Yea I really like this icon.
> Does anyone have any objections?
> If not, I will consider using it on the website.

I actually really like the one on Wikipedia better.  I think the main
thing is the text color.. I like the black text much better than the
white.  But this is also out of the context of where it will be seen, so
perhaps on the website it would be better looking with white letters, I
don't know.  Just my $0.02.

/ Cody