New style tooltips - persistance

Hi list

I've noticed that one of the differences between the old- and new-style tooltips is that the new ones don't disappear as soon as you move the mouse - they hang around for as long as your mouse stays in the widget's area.

I think for large widgets this really causes a problem, as the only way to get them to disappear is by "touching" them with your mouse. It feels like a game of Whac-a-mole sometimes!

Is this by design? I'm not sure if I find it annoying or not.

Cheers