Re: GTK+ Website Review - draft 2

Hi,

It might be an idea to link the list items in the "Interfaces" and
"Foundations" section of the features page to the relevant parts of the
API documentation on library.gnome.org. That is, unless the features
page isn't meant for programmers.

You might also want to insert some more whitespace into the area at the
top; it looks a little crowded to me. Perhaps a line underneath the page
title would help stop it merging in with section headings. :-)

Philip