Re: Height of text row in TreeView

2008/4/22 amol <amolgkulkarni gmail com>:

>  Hi
>  I have a TreeView with two columns one pixbuf and one text.
>  when i have large text in text column the height of text column never
> increase beyond height of pixbuf.

This works for me and I can not reproduce it.

>  If there is no pixbuf rendered height never increases beyond one line.

What does this mean? GtkTreeView doesn't word wrap your text unless
you tell it to.

>  Is this issue with GtkCellRendererText?

It is impossible to say. Please provide minimal example code that
demonstrates your problems. Also see bugzilla.gnome.org which is the
standard place for bug reports.

--
mvh Björn