Re: va_list *

On Thu, 2008-07-31 at 13:39 -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> At the point that all compilers anyone cares about support a
> _particular_ C99 feature, that particular feature would presumably not
> require #ifdefs, but the fact that the feature is in C99 doesn't
> matter - what matters is whether all relevant compilers support it.

Just to tie this up: Matthias pointed me on IRC to the fact that
(va_list *) are already used inside of glib.  Nobody has complained that
glib doesn't work on their system because of this, so I think it's safe
to assume that this particular feature is one that is supported by
everyone's compiler these days.

Cheers