Patches to gutf8.c

As no one replied/commented will post the patch (updated) in bugzilla.

In the functions provided in gutf8.c there is some "instability" because some characters are accepted in certain functions and in others don't, this is because of the limitation to 0..10FFFFh that The Unicode Standard imposes. I've read some bugzilla reports were it's said to maintain things as they are but I think that this should be more discussed.

acfryx