Re: When to call g_thread_init(), again...

> For example, Glib have g_mem_set_vtable() that alose requires to be first.

Whee, so GLib documentation is internally inconsistent then. What a mess.

> Current wording of the g_thread_init() documentation doesn't
> introduces such ambiguility at least...

It doesn't? I think "You must call g_thread_init() before executing
any other GLib functions in a threaded GLib program." is pretty
unambiguous assuming you can decide what "threaded program" means.

Or do you interpret this as "once you have created a thread (thus
turning your program into a threaded one), you must call
g_thread_init()" ? I don't think that makes sense.

--tml