Re: Top-level include files

On Wed, 2008-12-17 at 09:17 -0500, Morten Welinder wrote:

> So: what header files are meant to be included by applications?  Where is this
> information documented?

AFAIK it's not clearly documented anywhere, but in addition to the
toplevel headers, you should always include <gdk/gdkkeysyms.h>,
<glib/gi18n.h>, <glib/gi18n-lib.h> and <glib/gstdio.h> if the function
contained in these headers are required by the application/library
including them.

I don't know the reason why these are not included in the toplevel
header though (and I'm also not sure whether there are more headers that
should be included separately).

Cheers,

Cosimo