Re: Gtk+ on DirectFb (sample example fails with "DirectFb/Fbdev Caught Signal 11")

Am Fri, 19 Dec 2008 20:52:18 +0530
schrieb "Arun Patole" <webkit arunp gmail com>:

> Hi All,
>
> Is the latest GTK+ up to date for building with DirectFB? I tried
> building it but failed with some multiple definition errors. after
> resolving them, small demo example crashes.
>
> Do i have to apply any patches to use gtk+ successfully on directFB??

The latest Gtk+ for DirectFB is broken because nobody who uses DirectFB
stepped up to bring it back in shape. I've seen countless attempts at
using it but nobody who was up to fix it.

What did you do to fix it, and how do you test it?

ciao,
    Christian