Re: Howto add additional files to GTK's build process?

> Configure with --enable-maintainer-mode.
>
> > By the way do I also need those .lo files?
> >

> Do not touch files if you don't know how they are
> created. Like above, "deleted already generated Makefile" -
> if you do that after you used --enable-maintainer-mode,
> then you will have to run autogen.sh instead of simple
> 'make', since you deleted Makefile :)

Thanks for the hint.

However still no object file is generated, although I listed the
source/header file in the makefile (in the gtk sub-directory) filelist
(its now in makefile.am, makefile and makefile.in) :-/

I did those makefile-modifications only in the gtk-subdirectory
(gtk+-version/gtk/) so maybe this is the problem? Are there common
reasons why Make decides to not build a file contained in the
gtk_base_c_sources list, but without stoping the build process?

Sorry for the basic questions, lg Clemens