A very simple question..

Hi All,

I have to implement a gui - a box using gtk API which can display sign signal by reading from a file.

Any one has idea which function i need to use ? gtk_draw_box or gtk_draw_rectangle?

I am very new to APIs and i am not able to compile the examples given in maemo tutorial 4-x

I asked question in their mailing list and people asked me to raise the question in gtk site.

I am stuggling to find such application the example_wavelaunch.c is not compiling in Scratchbox

I tried updating packages by trial and error. Is their some proper document which can help me out.

Please if any one has implemented closer application to my requirement can pass me?

Regards,
Njain