[Fwd: Testing GTK+ Patch]

Hi,

this should have gone here.

It's a preliminary patch containing all my changes for trunk.

Maybe some people want to take advantage of the event layer
rewrite, different fixes and optimizations and test this.

I'll wait some more with the final patch set, but I'm starting
to write a list of all changes.

--
Best regards,
  Denis Oliver Kropp

--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

I'm still working on cleaning stuff etc. and again fixed some
bugs, e.g. "black scrolling area" in gtk-demo source window :)

Here's my whole diff to trunk.

This is just for interested people (bug fixes and performance).

Please don't submit to svn yet!

--
Best regards,
  Denis Oliver Kropp