Re: [Proposal] Helper functions in GTK+ for showing help and URIs

Hi,

On Tue, 2008-02-19 at 23:06 +0100, Jaap A. Haitsma wrote:

> Thanks for your comments. I've incorporated them (see attachment)
> If there is consensus that these functions should be incorporated in
> GTK+, I can add documentation and prepare a patch for GTK+ trunk

Will these functions do the right thing on Windows and Mac OS X ? If
they are only going to work correctly on Linux or even on a GNOME
desktop, then they should not be added until this has been figured out.
If the functionality is reasonably well supported on the major
platforms, then I am all for adding this API.

Sven