using jhbuild and gtk+ branches

Hi all,

Could someone explain to me how exactly people work on bleeding-edge gtk+ (trunk)?

I have a jhbuild system set up, using the gnome-2.22 moduleset. That pulls in trunk versions of some things (gedit) and non-trunk versions of gtk+ (branches/gtk-2-12).

Reading the gtk+ Changelog shows that people are working on trunk, and merge back into 2-12 as needed. Are developers tweaking their own moduleset to pull in gtk+ trunk, or using a different moduleset (is there an all-trunk one?), or some other approach?

Thanks for any guidance...

- Mike