Re: GTK+ 3.x wiki page

hi,

Kristian Rietveld schrieb:
Hi all,

As promised in my previous e-mail I would create a wiki page over at
live.gnome.org to track the tasks and progress to get to GTK+ 3.0.  This
page can now be found here:

  http://live.gnome.org/GTK+/3.0/Tasks
GSEAL also removed the ability to do e.g. statusbar->label to access the label child of a statusbar (just an example - I know that its not public). Quite often that the only way to achieve a certain effect. Besides now discussing where its exposed I have a proposal for convenient access to those fields (related to task #P4).

http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gstreamer/gst/gstchildproxy.c?view=markup
http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gstreamer/gst/gstchildproxy.h?view=markup

Would it be interesting mechanism for gtk+ too? Then maybe we should discuss cleaning it up and adding it to gobject.

Stefan