Patch biohazard report

Hey everyone,

as I said on IRC I will try to post my triaging on GTK+ patches here
as often as possible, for this first edition I'll use patches from my
first go some weeks ago[0]

Small bugs, small patches
- Bug 65818 – rename gtk_window_set_default() and add getter for it
  This is just adds a requested getter, patch is not even 1.5Kb
- Bug 324899 – No easy way to clear the contents of a text GtkComboBox
  Adds a function to clear the text in the combobox, really simple
- Bug 526987 – GtkCellRendererCombo warnings when model is NULL
  One liner! come on :)
- Bug 524222 – GtkToolbar with mix of buttons with and without icons looks "bad"
  One liner!

So that's it for now, if you are patch hungry you can read the list in
the wiki[0] and grab one of the decision-needed patches or one of the
easy documentation bugs, I'm subscribed to all of them so I'll update
the wiki if anything changes.

Thanks for reading!

Diego

0 - http://live.gnome.org/GtkLove/PatchTriaging