Re: [gtk+-win32] Repainting problem

Alberto Ruiz wrote:

2008/6/17 Sohail Somani <sohail taggedtype net

    Using GTK+-2.10 on Windows XP, I noticed a repainting bug in one of
    my gtk apps and reproduced it with gtk-demo.exe of gtk 2.10. I've
    attached the screenshot of the problem. It happens when I move the
    window overlapping the gtk app around, in this case mspaint. Note
    that the mspaint titlebar is still visible where it overlapped
    previously.

    Resizing or forcing Windows to invalidate the demo app's window
    fixes the problem. I'd like to know why this is happening and more
    importantly how to fix it or work around it. I think I know why it
    happens but I'd like to be wrong.

Which exact version of Gtk+ are you using? Did you get it from the oficial zip bundles from ftp.gnome.org <http://ftp.gnome.org>?

I was able to reproduce it with ftp://ftp.gnome.org/mirror/gnome.org/binaries/win32/gtk+/2.12/gtk+-bundle-2.12.10-20080604.zip

--
Sohail Somani
http://uint32t.blogspot.com