Re: GTK.org website

Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
> Hi,

Eugenia hi,

> to whom should I talk to and ask to re-instate the gtkfiles.org link?
> Gtkfiles is the only GTK-only repository online today, and I think it
> deserves a link from your commerce.html page.

Either Andreas or myself can do this for you.

I don't think the commerce.html page is the right place for a link to
the gtkfiles.org site. But I also can't think of anywhere better :)

Maybe we should put this information on more than one page (like we do
for the language bindings). Maybe the download page, commerce page and
the main index page?

Martyn