Lua-Gtk binding information out of date

Hi,

I am the author of the lua-gtk binding [1]. On the language bindings
page [2] it is given as "partially supports 2.6", while in fact it
mostly supports everything up to and including the latest Gtk version
in Debian/testing, which is 2.12.9. This has been so all the time...
in is also supported in the meaning that if something doesn't work, I
usually take care of that within a short time. Furthermore, these
libraries are working: glib, gio, gobject, atk, at-spi, gail, pango,
gdk-pixbuf, gdk, gtk+, libxml2, libxslt, libglade, gconf. Gnome
libraries haven't been included yet, though.

I'd appreciate it if someone could update this page.

Thanks,
Wolfgang Oertl

[1] http://luaforge.net/projects/lua-gtk/
[2] http://www.gtk.org/language-bindings.html