Bug in the make chain.

../gtk/gtk-update-icon-cache  program seems to have a bug in it.

I does not (at lease on my system obey what I think the --force option should do).

If it did I would not get the error message below:  File exists....

Please inquire into this and respond.  I am not a regular member of this list so pleas, explicity cc a response to me.

regards

GDK_PIXBUF_MODULE_FILE=../gdk-pixbuf/gdk-pixbuf.loaders ./gtk-update-icon-cache --force --ignore-theme-index            \
           --source builtin_icons stock-icons > gtkbuiltincache.h.tmp &&        \
        mv gtkbuiltincache.h.tmp gtkbuiltincache.h
gtk-update-icon-cache: Failed to open file stock-icons/.icon-theme.cache : File exists