Re: Move to LGPL3

Hi Jean;

Am Samstag, den 15.03.2008, 21:09 +0100 schrieb Jean Bréfort:
> Hmm, and what will happen to applications using at least one GPLv2-only
> libraries?

This might indeed pose a problem, though I'm not sure how major it is. I
have to admit that it is however not a theoretical problem, since we
just found out that we do depend on one such library in Gnome: evince
uses libpoppler which is a fork of Xpdf, and it is GPL version 2 only.

Regards,
	Christian