Re: Smooooth scrolling gtk

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 09:38:37AM +0100, Xavier Bestel wrote:
> > A very long time ago (over half a decade actually!) Søren Sandmann
> > posted a patch[1] that added smooth scrolling to gtk. For some reason
> > that patch was never integrated in mainline, but at least Gentoo
> > patched their gtk with it.
> +1

Aren't there noises afoot for a more generic "animated UIs" framework
coming to GTK? ((A certain amount of Apple fanboyism I suspect ;) ))

In any case, if such a framework does appear, surely a "smooth scroll"
will fall out of it as a natural consequence, and doesn't need
consideration separately?

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans

leonerd leonerd org uk
ICQ# 4135350       |  Registered Linux# 179460
http://www.leonerd.org.uk/