need help with input method functions

Hi,

I am running Firefox on AIX 53 with gtk2-2.8.3-9 and wnn8 as the selected input method.

wnn8' status is reflected in small status window in lower left corner.

However when Firefox window is moved and a dialog box is opened, after closing the dialog box when focus comes back to main window; wnn8 status window appears at the initial location where Firefox was started.

In gtk+ I could locate till "gtk_im_context_xim_focus_in" in "./modules/input/gtkimcontextxim.c" where the "update_status_window()" is supposed to create status window.

Can someone help me in locating place where I can save the location information as well and restore it when focus comes back to main window?

Ashish