Re: Minutes of the GTK+ Team IRC meeting - 2008-05-13

Hi,

Emmanuele Bassi schrieb:
= minutes for the 2008-05-13 meeting =

8< snip 8<

* rework the gobject tutorial
- it is old and unmaintained
- the signals section is broken
- teaches bad practises

I can go over it. Please send me pointers to what you want to have changed. From my own todo list:
* G_DEFINE_TYPE and the like could be added (although I dislike their limmitations)

Speaking of docs. Whats the opinion of gtk/glib developers regarding inline api-docs. I am much in favour of them. If the core developers are for it, we could do a joint effort and move the docs. I did that once for gstreamer. Unfortunately glib/gdk/gtk/gtk-pixbuf is too much for one person.

Stefan

irc log available at: http://live.gnome.org/GTK+/Meetings
next meeting: 2008-05-27, 20:00 UTC

ciao,