[Fwd: gtk website content]

The tutorials are hosted on Library, and I'm unsure what's the policy is there.
Does anyone on this list know?

--
Andreas Nilsson
Imendio AB - Expert solutions in GTK+

--- Begin Message --- Martyn, Andreas,

I put myself on the GtkTasks list for updating and maintaining the FAQ and gtk tutorial. Since I could not find a contact on http://live.gnome.org/action/subscribe/GtkTasks for who to pass the initial changes too I am directing the question your way.

Is there someone specific I start out sending the updates to for quality control before gaining svn access?

Kirk

--- End Message ---