Re: RGBA Colormaps in GtkWindow

> Firefox seems to work fine, (as far as giuseppe told me), I tested
> Acrobat reader and it crashed (I have installed just for the occasion
> since I always used evince :) ). Maybe Acrobat should force RGB in the
> code before realization.

If Firefox 3 works then gtkmozembed certainly doesnt.

If I enable rgba colormaps in conduit, and then construct a window with
an embedded gtkmoxembed widget in it then I get a whole bunch of

GtkWarning: gtk_paint_option: assertion `style->depth ==
gdk_drawable_get_depth (window)' failed
  conduit.GLOBALS.mainloop.run()

John