Re: Gtk3 and theming - a proposal (with code)

Hi,

On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 11:36 +0200, Robert Staudinger wrote:
> This should provide some insight on what I'm up to. Let me know what
> you think, and maybe the Dublin hackfest can be used to bring things
> on track.

there's another project called [1]Manju (also with code [2]available),
which seems to use SVG instead of CSS. Could you comment on the
differences between these approaches, if you know them ?

Thanks,

	Xav

[1] http://www.linux.com/feature/149041
[2] http://groups.google.com/group/manju-project