Gtk+ for Mac OS X works (for me), thanks a lot!

Hi,

just a very short "thank you" for the great work. Current svn snapshot
of Gtk+ for Mac OS X works for me, I have successfully compiled pidgin
(http://www.pidgin.im/) to run natively on Leopard.

  Thanks, please keep up the good work!

Mario

BTW, in case someone wants to try:
I used 'plain' svn checkout with the supplied gtk-osx-build-setup.sh,
Mac OS 10.5.5 on ppc with XCode 3.1.1, gcc-4.0.1. I compiled pidgin
as a ppc app, not universal. Pidgin includes gdkx.h to compile an object
'eggtrayicon.c', which I removed from the build.