Re: Theme patriation

2008/10/27 Iain * <iaingnome gmail com>:
> On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 10:38 PM, Thomas Thurman <tthurman gnome org> wrote:
>>
>> Do you think this is a good plan?
>>

> In short: no.

Basically, I'm with Iain on this for largely the same reasons.

Also, if you ignore the reasons why the EWMH _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE was
intended to replace the motif hints, you could use those to turn off
the decorations (I think metacity supports that?) and do your own
within the application _without_ any further support from metacity.

--
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi