Re: glib on Symbian

> WSD in DLLs is not, and never will be, supported on EKA1 based versions of Symbian OS. However WSD in DLLs is supported on EKA2.(versions 9.x)
> Hence for the port of GLIB to work on EKA2 version of Symbian OS emulator we had to do these changes.

As Biswajeet has mentioned, for Symbian OS 9.x (with the EKA2  kernel)
WSD is supported on the target hardware but not on the emulator. Thus,
these changes are applicable only for the emulator. A more accurate
"changed LOC count" can be estimated only after we start porting these
changes to the SVN trunk (we have currently ported the 2.10.3
version).

Tor's suggestion looks good and will help reduce the number of changed
files/locations.