Re: GLib plans for the next cycle

Gustavo Noronha wrote:
- What do we do about the added 16bit integer types that are supported
by the DBus protocol, but don't have corresponding fundamental types in
GObject ? EggDbus currently has fundamental types for them.

It just stroke me. What about int32? Should it be added for completeness
sake, or it is a non-issue?

On every platform on which glib currently runs "int" is exactly 32 bits in size.

Maybe we get in trouble in some distant future time when we decide to port to some exotic new platform, but for now it's not a problem.