Re: capturing interrupts from other peripherals

On 08/03/2009 09:42 AM, karthik.sreeni wrote:
I am developing a GUI application for my embedded system. I have attached a
keypad peripheral through RS232. I have a code to capture any interrupt
coming from that keypad. But how do I propogate the interrupt to gtk GUI?

Have you looked at how GTK+ propagates key input to the main loop? You probably want to do something similar. A quick look in gdk/x11/gdkevents-x11.c reveals that they are adding an event source (GSource) to the main loop. I suggest you do the same.

Hth,
Martin