Re: GCancellable hints

From: "Richard Hughes", Date: 25/08/2009 02:03, Wrote:

> The only functionality that ZifCancellable adds is two methods:
> void zif_cancellable_set_hint (GCancellable *cancellable, gboolean can_cancel);
> gboolean zif_cancellable_get_hint (GCancellable *cancellable);

Why not just zif_cancellable_set_can_cancel or even zif_cancellable_set_cancellable? Seems pretty straight forward to me, and MUCH more obvious than "hint", and I'm sure I remember seeing other instances similar to the latter functions naming floating around.

Fredderic

   Scale
Click for a wide selection of quality scales.
Click Here For More Information