Re: GLib plans for the next cycle

> - Where do we put this ? Inside libgobject (since it is more or less
> DBus bindings for GObject) or inside libgio (since it uses the GIO async
> pattern and some utility classes from GIO) or separate ?
>
>    My proposal: Add it as a separate library, next to (or actually on
> top of) GObject and GIO. Maybe call it GBus.

Would Gtk+ link (directly) to this library? If so, we add one more
library to the dynamic symbol name resolve cost for all applications
using gtk+. I've spent a lot of time trying to remove such costs in
apps...

However, i understand where its comming from, since this is a "mostly
used in unix" kind a library which we may not want to force all
platforms to always use... Its a tricky issue...