Bikeshedding the invisible-char

Fedora has a (currently unapplied?) patch in its gtk2 package which
changes GtkEntry's invisible-char defualt from "*" to "•" (Unicode
0x2022 BULLET).

openSUSE has a patch that changes the invisible-char to "●" (Unicode
0x25CF BLACK CIRCLE).

I'm arguing for committing openSUSE's patch based on the following
unquestionable criteria:

* The circle is bigger.  This goes hand in hand with Christopher
Alexander's "Nature of Order" principles of Strong Centers, Good Shape,
and Contrast.

* The circle is fatter.  We should have a no-discrimination policy
against Unicode glyphs with an above-average body mass index, I mean,
the ink-to-area ratio.

* The circle is BIGGER.  Size does matter, you know.

* I started the bikeshed.

Really, it doesn't make sense to carry around patches like these :)  OK
to commit?

  Federico