Can not see unicode text in GTK button level

hello all,
I wanted to show a Bangla text in a GTK button level . previously it was shown. but I did some experiment with pango library and also did changed windows font settings from rightclick in Desktop->properties->prefearence->advanced.

Now my Bangla text in my button level is gone. when i type some thing in English it shows but when i want to view some unicode text , other language then english it shows nothing.

Can anyone help me??

Thank you.