Re: Gtk offscreen rendering

Thank you.
what i can do is take a look closer to the code before going any further.
i'll try to understand what is needed for win32 to work properly and come back to see if i'm right.
next i'll try to work on implementing this if you are ok.

2009/6/26 Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
On Wed, 2009-06-24 at 22:44 +0200, ecyrbe wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm wondering how far we are from the integration of the gtk+
> offscreen rendering patch into the master branch?
> I'm willing to help everyone working on this (and especialy on the
> win32 backend).
> I have already suplied some patch in other sections of gtk+, mainly in
> win32 printing stuff and i'm familiar with the gtk+ internals.
> I'm conviced that the future gtk 3.0 will need this for integration
> with a decent canvas implementation (like goocanvas or clutter). It's
> a shame that Qt has already these stuff implemented and not gtk+.

Its availible on the client-side-windows branch of gtk+ and we're
working on merging it, hopefully during next week.

One of the current issues is that win32 support is not done, so any help
on that is appreciated.