Re: regarding animated mng support in gtk for directfb

Hi,

I am using GTK-2.12.12.
I have compiled mng lib from http://sourceforge.net/projects/libmng/ .
The test application, I have used for  X11 with linux.mng is at libmng-1.0.10/contrib/gcc/gtm-mng-view .
gtk-mng-view is a sample gtk based application to view mng.
I could able to see linux.mng with animation effect.

But when I try to run the same source code(gtk-mng-view) for GTK/DirectFB only 1st frame it shows.

Monil

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 5:51 PM, Sven Neumann <sven gimp org> wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, 2009-03-04 at 21:12 +0530, Monil Parmar wrote:

> Iam trying to give support for animated mng on gtk-directfb.
>
> Animated mng file is working fine with gtk-x11 background
> but with gtk-directfb background it loads only one frame of mng file.
>
> Can you help me regarding this. or Do you have any more information
> which you can share.

If you could provide the code together with a test case, I might find
time to check if I can reproduce your problem and perhaps find out
what's going wrong.

What version of GTK+ are you using?

Sven